Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pizza can't be that different... Can it??

We leave to Australia tomorrow and still need to pack. In the essence of making sure that it gets done, I suggested that we order in delivery so that we utilize time here at the apartment. Unfortunately for our luggage, I had to stop everything that I was doing to write this.

I looked around online a little- there's McDelivery here, which is exactly what it sounds like: MCDONALD'S DELIVERS. But we decided that we need to be much more intoxicated to justify delivering a juicy beefy cheeseburger and hot crispy fries (I miss beef, ok? I'm seriously about to sprout feathers over here). Besides, pizza sounded kind of good tonight.

Pizza Hut here actually turns out to be a fancy sit down restaurant, with actual dishes served on real plates with forks and knives- fancy pasta dishes, fried fish, wraps, and gourmet pizzas like this:





And appetizers like this:





I didn't say it sounded good. Just fancier than American Pizza Hut.

I finally found a place called PastaMania that is currently offering a special of a pizza, an order of pasta, 3 pieces of garlic bread, and 2 cans of coke for $20! Awesome! I order online and they only offer specific pizzas (not pepperoni) with the special. So I ordered a cheese pizza, and then decided to order a separate pepperoni pizza (bc that's what we really wanted), thinking that whatever doesn't get eaten tonight, we can eat tomorrow before we leave.

So the guy arrives with our order, I opened the door and laughed out loud. I put some food on my plate and snapped this picture:





No seriously, where's the rest of it? The whole pizza was the size of my hand. And I have small hands.

I can literally eat a whole slice in one bite. I just tried it.

Jon told me to tell y'all that it wasn't bad. It was ok. I won't miss it when I go back home to America, but it'll serve the purpose while we're here.


(stupid Sasha. Fine, I did get this chubby by eating too much food. It's because we have food in America. We don't eat snacks for meals, we eat meals.)

- Cheers to America! Jon & Nikki

2 comments:

  1. *Bill voice* "baaAaaked. Beeeeeeeeef-baaaaaaaaaaalllzz"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well by the time your time is up in Singapore,,,, Shasha will be very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete