Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yeah it's been a while, so what?

Alright fine, it's been like a year. What can I say? I was dealing with craving American things in Not America. Then I moved back to the US for 5 months, had a baby, and subsequently returned to the SG. We've been back for about 2 months. We'll be here for one more year, and that's all I've agreed to, and I'm not staying here a day longer, so help me god. I digress.

Anyway. So being here with a preciously chubby 4-month old makes this time soo much different. We choose places to go based on stroller accessibility. I go to malls based on the cleanliness and availability of baby rooms. I've become an expert at traveling in taxis and not owning a carseat (don't judge me). I rock at baby holding in one hand and chop sticking with the other (not really, that's a work in progress).

In awesome news, my son is 4 months old, about 20 lbs, wearing 9 month clothes, and refuses to eat anything that isn't attached to my chest. He sleeps on our bed and wears cloth diapers (I'm not a hippie, just cheap). He loves to smile and laugh, and his favorite things include Skype, blankies, and Blue's Clues.

I hereby promise to update more regularly and make my posts as entertaining as possible.



- Cheers to America! Jon & Nikki

Location:Kitchener Link,,Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment